A new Oldham Blood Service is being set up and we want to hear from you to help shape the service.
The Oldham Blood Service will include:
- Phlebotomy - taking bloods for testing
- Latent Tuberculosis Infection - test patietns at increased risk of developing TB
- Anticoagulation - taking medicines that help prevent blood clots, strokes and heart attacks
If you would like to take part in shaping this new service for Oldham, there are two ways you can get involved:
- Join our free online engagement event on Tuesday 23rd March at 2pm. To book your place please visit eventbrite, email email@example.com or call 0161 770 8096.
- You can also submit your feedback by filling out our short survey here.
Oldham Blood Service image/ poster