NHS Oldham CCG

How you can access your information (including Continuing Healthcare Records) from NHS Oldham CCG

You have a right of access to the information we hold about you on our records. For information such as patient records held by your hospital, GP, or other healthcare provider, you should contact them directly.

For further details, see how we use your health records.

To access your information:

  • Please make your request in writing to the appropriate Subject Access Lead. We can only accept requests made in writing.
  • We are required to respond to you within 1 calendar month
  • You will be sent a form to complete that will ask for appropriate information (for example full name, address, date of birth, NHS number etc.), so that your identity can be verified and any records located


See our Subject Access Request Procedure for further details.

You can write to us at: 


For Continuing Health Care (CHC) records:


    Michelle Mellor
    Continuing Health Care
    NHS Oldham CCG
    Ellen House
    Waddington Street
    OL9 6EE

If you think anything in your record is inaccurate or incorrect, please let us know.