Primary Care Commissioning Committee
NHS Oldham CCG has delegated responsibility from NHS England for commissioning primary medical services. We are required to have a Primary Care Commissioning Committee to act as a corporate decision-making body for the management of the delegated functions and the exercise of the delegated powers.
Terms of reference for the Committee, updated June 2021, can be found here.
The committee meets quarterly, with extraordinary meetings arranged as necessary. Meetings are currently taking place online, with members of the public encouraged to 'attend' using Youtube. Details of Meetings, Agenda's and Papers can be found below, times are 2-4pm unless stated.
Papers from previous meetings can be found here
- (Chair) Governing Body Lay Member for Patient and Public Participation
- Governing Body Chair as second lay member (Deputy Chair)
- Governing Body Lay member for Audit and Governance as third lay member
- Accountable Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Executive Nurse
- Secondary Care Doctor on Governing Body
- Director of Commissioning and Operations
- CCG Chief Clinical Officer / Deputy Accountable Officer
- CCG Deputy Chief Clinical Officer
- CCG Head of Primary Care
- CCG Director of Corporate Affairs
- NHS England representative
- Local Medical Committee representative
- Local HealthWatch representative