Primary Care Commissioning Committee
NHS Oldham CCG has delegated responsibility from NHS England for commissioning primary medical services. We are required to have a Primary Care Commissioning Committee to act as a corporate decision-making body for the management of the delegated functions and the exercise of the delegated powers.
Terms of reference for the Committee, updated 7 November 2019, can be found here.
The committee meets quarterly, with extraordinary meetings arranged as necessary. Members of the public are encouraged to attend. Details of Meetings, Agenda's and Papers can be found below.
Papers from previous meetings can be found here
- Graham Foulkes, CCG Governing Body Lay Member for Patient and Public Involvement (Committee Chair)
- Majid Hussain, CCG Governing Body Lay Chair (Committee Vice Chair)
- Derek Ashford, CCG Governing Body Lay Member for Audit and Governance
- Dr Carolyn Wilkins OBE, CCG Accountable Chief Officer
- Mike Barker, CCG Chief Operating Officer
- Ben Galbraith, CCG Chief Finance Officer
- Claire Smith RN, CCG Executive Nurse
- Dr Mudiyur Gopi, CCG Governing Body Secondary Care Doctor
- Nicola Hepburn RMN (Interim), CCG Director of Commissioning