Primary Care Commissioning Committee
NHS Oldham CCG has delegated responsibility from NHS England for commissioning primary medical services. We are required to have a Primary Care Commissioning Committee to act as a corporate decision-making body for the management of the delegated functions and the exercise of the delegated powers.
The committee meets quarterly, with extraordinary meetings arranged as necessary. Members of the public are encouraged to attend. Details of Meetings, Agenda's and Papers can be found below.
If you are planning to attend a PCCC meeting, please can you contact the CCG's corporate office on email@example.com or 0161 622 6511 to help us make appropriate room arrangements. Please let us know if you have any particular needs we may be able to accommodate.
Date of next Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting:
Friday 6th March 2020 from 09:30 - 12:00 (NOON). Venue: George Street Chapel, 58 George Street, Oldham, OL1 1LS
Papers from previous meetings can be found here
- (Chair) Governing Body Lay Member for Patient and Public Participation, Graham Foulkes
- Governing Body Chair as second lay member (Deputy Chair), Majid Hussain
- Governing Body Lay member for Audit and Governance as third lay member, Derek Ashford
- Accountable Officer, Carolyn Wilkins
- Chief Operating Officer, Mike Barker
- Chief Finance Officer, Ben Galbraith
- Executive Nurse, Claire Smith
- Secondary Care Doctor on Governing Body, Dr Mudiyur Gopi
- Director of Commissioning, Nadia Baig