Share For You – Focus Group invitation
You may remember that we have held focus groups in the past around Share For You, and ran surveys to understand what matters to patients in the borough, the discussions in the groups and with local healthcare professionals highlighted areas that needed to be addressed before we could move forward, as well as the importance of using the right system to share records.
We are looking to hold a patient participation event to discuss the following -:
- Raise awareness of the Share For You campaign
- To understand how we can measure the change in patient experience following implementation
- To agree how the public should be communicated with.
- To feedback to the Project Board any issues relating to the sharing of records.
- To see if we can identify Patient/Citizen Champions to help with engagement particularly in primary care.
- Discuss how and if a public representative on the implementation board would be a benefit
Tuesday 19 February 5.30 -7.00pm, Venue Ellen House, Waddington Street, Oldham
To book a space on this focus group please ring: 0161 622 6617/ firstname.lastname@example.org